Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shopping
















Ok, so the government had this big idea to send us some money. It's great and all except most of ours went to pay bills and register our car. We did manage, however, to take a trip to Park City Utah where there are great outlet stores. The kids really needed some shorts and summer stuff and we can never stay away from the Adidas outlet. I love it there! It was actually a really fun trip and we got some good stuff. My favorite part of going up there, though, is watching all of the people stare at us as if we were in the circus. I guess a family of 4 kids is a lot these days and we always get strange looks. Anyway, when we got home, I made my kids try on all of their new clothes and do a fashion show for me. Since it wouldn't be strategically possible for all of the kids to try on things at the actual store, we hope that everything will fit once we get home. The funny thing we learned was that Ammon's shoe size is a 2.5 and Eli's is a 2. They are two and a half years apart with nearly the same size shoe. Eli has BIG FEET.



Adam has more than he needs in the way of clothes. With two older brothers and a really nice neighbor, we just don't need clothes for him. I couldn't resist buying him this hat though. I just love taking pictures of him. He is so cute and I find myself just taking pic after pic. I can't believe that he is 7 months now. It's truly amazing!

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Holy HUGE FEET, Batman!! Those are some seriously large shoes. Kyle is in a 1, and I thought his feet were huge.
Can't go wrong with shopping. Adam's hat is ADORABLE! Laney will be one in less than 2 weeks. (I still wish I had a pause button) and she won't keep anything on her head anymore.

The Cochran Family said...

What a cute family!! I'm starting to rethink the whole 4 kids thing. No I have started to think that it's just this mentally exshauting before they are all in school! I hope you find the tender mercies and you are blessed! Your kids are soooo beautiful and handsome. We are not big shoppers either. I buy most of my cloths at Target and the boys get all there cloths mostly from family. We have been so blessed that way. Well blog more, vent more, it's great! Love to keep in touch this way!!